Featured Post

Spinning with Turkish Spindles: Singles to Plying

My second Fiber Arts related course through FiberyGoodness. This self paced course can be started at any time, and has three sections: S...

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Website Updating

Hiya everyone!
Doing some pretty major updates to my website to better reflect who I am as well as alleviate some coding issues with APIs that are no longer available. The first major change is Instagram feeding onto the main page. I original had my most recent blog posted there and that was great and all when I was more actively blogging but it never did quite keep up to date and the API was killed off so I had to think of an alternative. I'm extremely active on Instagram so it's sort of like visual blogging which appeals to me a lot more. I hope you all enjoy seeing the photos here!

Some other things I'm working on is the creation of a Publications page. I've had photos published in both Ply Magazine and Spin-Off as well as some websites so I'm wanting to keep a record of this which you can find here. I'm also reworking the gallery set up so that I have two galleries to reflect my main passions Photography & Fiber Arts. This will better reflect who I am and make my best works easily accessible.

In other news I've been working on developing a 3D printing business which is taking quite a bit of time but will be well worth it. The future is getting brighter every day and I'm looking forward to seeing what adventures lie ahead. :)

Evanita

No comments:

Post a Comment