
Featured Post
Spinning with Turkish Spindles: Singles to Plying
My second Fiber Arts related course through FiberyGoodness. This self paced course can be started at any time, and has three sections: S...
Saturday, April 20, 2019
The growing area under the growlight is getting mighty crowded! On the last post I shared here I had questioned when I should start transplanting these little plants into their forever pots. I ended up transplanting 3 that day as of today I'm now up to 8 in their big pots with 7 more still to transplant. I ran out of soil so I'll have to go buy some more before the last bunch get their big pots. The ones I transplanted on the 11th are growing by leaps and bounds and I think I've even spotted a few that are already forming their first square. I also have 2 varieties of Bok Choy, Kale, and Basil under the light as well as my three Tropical Hibiscus in front of the growing area. #growingcotton #cottonsprouts #cottonseedlings #cottonplants #smithbrothers #recyling #growingfiber
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment