
Featured Post
Spinning with Turkish Spindles: Singles to Plying
My second Fiber Arts related course through FiberyGoodness. This self paced course can be started at any time, and has three sections: S...
Saturday, May 4, 2019
All the fiberlings are outside on the deck for a group photo. I need to pick up one more pot for the last one. Top Row is White Cotton along with the two in the middle row on the right side. The four brown pots are Brown Cotton and the bottom row is all Green Cotton. The 8 I've had outside over the past week are now hardy enough to be out in the sun without wilting. We should be getting some 70s this coming week which will be fantastic. Given the gorgeous weather we've been having I'll be putting them all outside for daytime to get them ready for their full outdoor time once we hit 60s for lows. Many of them have developed their first squares but are still quite small for now. #growingcotton #cottonsprouts #cottonseedlings #cottonplants #smithbrothers #recyling #growingfiber
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment