Featured Post

Spinning with Turkish Spindles: Singles to Plying

My second Fiber Arts related course through FiberyGoodness. This self paced course can be started at any time, and has three sections: S...

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Lots of exciting things this year. The @akerworks Super Skeiner finally launched! I got some gorgeous fiber to spin on my Bee Hummingbird from Judith MacKenzie. Picked up a gorgeous spindle from @allenrberry and I’m hoping he’ll have a flower one at St. Distaff’s Day. I never expected what would take up a great portion of my spinning time this year. On January 16th @daedalusspinningwheels reached out to me and our resulting conversation ended with Dave asking if I wanted to build my own Starling. Of course there was zero doubt it my mind that if Dave was going to allow me to build one I was going to do it. I never thought I’d have an espinner this year can’t believe I have three now with a new one called Magpie to be added to my growing flock next year. I spent a lot of time spinning with my birds and with my spindles a perfect combination of portability. I’m excited to see what is in store for next year. Wishing you all a Happy New Year! #daedalusspinningwheels #spottedewefibers #electricspinningwheel #spinnersofinstagram #spinallthethings #spinallthefiber #spinstagram #spinnersoflex #shoplocalky #smallbusinessowner #lexingtonky #lexingtonkentucky #espinner #spinningwheel #spinningyarn #fleece2yarn #handspunstagram #igspinners #handspun #handspunyarn #fiberfeature #wemakeyarn #fiberyfun365 #3dprinting #starlingspinner #allenberryspindle #judithmackenzie


No comments:

Post a Comment