Featured Post

Spinning with Turkish Spindles: Singles to Plying

My second Fiber Arts related course through FiberyGoodness. This self paced course can be started at any time, and has three sections: S...

Thursday, December 8, 2022

My parents instilled in me a passion for all creatures big and small from a very young age. Being outside looking for buggies and other cool critters was something I always enjoyed doing. I loved going camping, hiking, and spending all day at the zoo. My favorite channel to watch on TV when I was little was Animal Planet and my childhood hero was Steve Irwin. I admired his compassion for all creatures no matter how big, small, fierce, or cuddly. He made me wish that I could grow up and do something awesome like he did. While everyone here knows that I love fiber arts, my number one passion is wildlife photography. Being out in nature or places with lots of animals soothes my soul. As soon as I heard that @robertirwinphotography had a photography book I had to buy it. It brings me so much joy to see Steve's children taking up the mantle in their own ways. This book is absolutely amazing and such a great addition to my favorite wildlife photography books. Each of the books displayed here means so much to me. The book by @wildnorton was signed and gifted to me by Boyd. I got a chance to interview him for a photography class project. I got the book from @joelsartore signed through a virtual lecture I attended in 2021. #robertirwin #steveirwin #australiazoo #wildlifephotography #wildlifeconservation #boydnorton #joelsartore #photoark #animalphotography #insectphotography


No comments:

Post a Comment