Featured Post

Spinning with Turkish Spindles: Singles to Plying

My second Fiber Arts related course through FiberyGoodness. This self paced course can be started at any time, and has three sections: S...

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Day 12-19 of the Woobly Wonderland 2023 Advent Calendar by The Woobles. I had to play catch up on my Woobles yet again. I ended up making four pieces yesterday and two today. Day 12 was the adorable little Star to place on the Christmas tree. Day 14 these adorable little mittens were a lot of fun! Day 15, I loved the embroidery work on this tiny drum. Day 16, I loved making the little nutcracker hat. Henri the frog looks quite snazzy with this hat! Day 17 was a cute little tiny wreath. This one was quite different to work on than the other projects since most use magic loops. Day 19, this little Elf was a bit tricky. I only had enough of the tan for two of the three face rows so I ended up undoing and using some tan I had left over from Toast the Shiba. Day 20 a cute little stocking! I’m feeling so much more confident with my crochet skills. Prior to the Advent, I had only crocheted two projects in my life Henri and Toast. I love how small each project is and how despite that there seems to always be something to learn from it. I’m feeling super comfy with the magic loop technique and I’m in awe over how many new kinds of stitches I’ve learned and feel comfortable working on without videos. Though I’ve been double checking on some things just to make sure. #learntocrochet #wooblesadventcalendar #woobles #crochetersofinstagram #amigurumi #crocheting


No comments:

Post a Comment