Featured Post

Spinning with Turkish Spindles: Singles to Plying

My second Fiber Arts related course through FiberyGoodness. This self paced course can be started at any time, and has three sections: S...

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Updating Website

I'm in the process of updating part of my website! While chatting with Djordje yesterday we got to talking about coding and I mentioned that I love to code and wish I was better at it as my flash gallery is complete fail.. well maybe not complete fail but it's not nearly what I had envisioned it. Super awesome Djordje was kind enough to give me a helping hand and fixed up Galleria by DevKick Lab so that it would fit nicely within my gallery pages. I'm still doing some fine tweaking but it's looking pretty snazzy. You can see it in progress in the Fauna section of my gallery.

EWM

No comments:

Post a Comment