
Featured Post
Spinning with Turkish Spindles: Singles to Plying
My second Fiber Arts related course through FiberyGoodness. This self paced course can be started at any time, and has three sections: S...
Saturday, January 6, 2018
Day 6 of #wemakeyarn “where I spin”. I spin mostly at home but love to attend guild twice a month and take my spindles where ever I go. One of my favorite places to spin is events like this one where I can spin and chat with all sorts of amazing fiber artists. Today at the 34th Annual St. Distaff’s Day in Monroe Wa I got a wee bit of spinning in on my Wee Peggy Ella(bottom right corner)but mostly ran around helping people which was a lot of fun in itself. . See my Facebook account for more photos of the event. .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment