
Featured Post
Spinning with Turkish Spindles: Singles to Plying
My second Fiber Arts related course through FiberyGoodness. This self paced course can be started at any time, and has three sections: S...
Sunday, August 5, 2018
On the way to the store I noticed that the couple who own the most gorgeous Dahlia garden I’ve ever seen were out working in the garden. I have been meaning to introduce myself for a few years now and ask if they’d mind if I come over and photograph their garden. I parked and got to talk to them for a bit. They were absolutely delightful. They let me cut a bouquet and said I can come over any time to take photos. I’m so excited to have some flowers to play with in the studio, it’s been years and years since I’ve done studio floral shots. I’m looking forward to stopping by the garden and photographing the flowers especially with little bees buzzing about. The garden was like a bee haven with more honey bees than I’ve seen in a long time! 🐝❤️ 🌸 #Dahlia #flower #flowersofinstagram #pacificnorthwestflowers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment