Featured Post

Spinning with Turkish Spindles: Singles to Plying

My second Fiber Arts related course through FiberyGoodness. This self paced course can be started at any time, and has three sections: S...

Sunday, December 9, 2018

My first published articles!!!

Hiya everyone!
I'm so super excited about this. In the past month I had my first three articles published! The first one I worked on this year was for PLY Magazine for their Winter 2018 Sock Yarn issue. The digital issue just released today and the print copy will be shipping out this week! The other two articles I wrote for tinyStudio Creative Life a new digital magazine that just launched its first issue on November 23rd! I never thought this was something I'd ever have the opportunity to do so it's been quite a thrill to work on these projects. If you aren't subscribed to these two magazines I'd highly recommend them both!

Turkish Spindles, Sleeping Turtles, and Matching Socks
 - PLY Magazine Winter 2018

Akerworks Modular Adjustable Spindle System Review
 - tinyStudio Creative Life November 2018

A Perfect Spindle
 - tinyStudio Creative Life November 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment