
Featured Post
Spinning with Turkish Spindles: Singles to Plying
My second Fiber Arts related course through FiberyGoodness. This self paced course can be started at any time, and has three sections: S...
Sunday, October 20, 2019
Fiber Fusion was such an inspirational experience for me this year. I got to talk with Judith MacKenzie on several occasions and was in complete awe over those moments. She’s so incredible inspiring and is such an absolute treasure. This is definitely a Fiber Fusion I’ll never forget! I picked up 4oz of this glorious Camel/Silk 50/50 dyed by Judith. I’m spinning it all with my Bee Hummingbird. I know it’s going to take a long time to spin it all but I know I’m going to smile and cherish every single moment of this spin. ❤️ #spinnersofinstagram #spinstagram #spinningyarn #handspunstagram #igspinners #handspun #handspunyarn #fiberfeature #wemakeyarn #fiberyfun365 #jenkinsturkishspindle #Fiberfusion #fiberfusionnw #fiberfusionnorthwest #fiberfusionnw2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment