Featured Post

Spinning with Turkish Spindles: Singles to Plying

My second Fiber Arts related course through FiberyGoodness. This self paced course can be started at any time, and has three sections: S...

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Every year I end the year with a group photo of everything spinning related I did that year. I got a bit of a late start on gathering everything together. It always surprises me just how much everything piles up when I put it all together. 2019 was full of surprises and I certainly didn’t anticipate that I would have an espinner! The three @daedalusspinningwheels pictured here I made thanks to Dave and they totally threw all of my spinning expectations for this year out the window 🤣 I spun and plied nearly 30 oz of yarn on my Starlings! That’s not including the plying I’m currently doing on Bumbles. I finally finished spinning the Big 18 Jenkins Flock Spin ans will have that hopefully all plied up today or tomorrow. I acquired several new spindles and played with dyeing my own handspun thanks to @woolwench’s incredible dyeing techniques she shared through TinyStudio. I still have a lot of existing spinning projects to finish and I hope to finish them this year. #daedalusspinningwheels #spottedewefibers #spinnersofinstagram #spinallthethings #spinallthefiber #spinstagram #espinner #spinningyarn #handspunstagram #igspinners #handspun #handspunyarn #fiberfeature #wemakeyarn #fiberyfun365 #starlingspinner #allenberryspindle #judithmackenzie #blackbirdespinner #akerworks #akerworksmodularspindle #jenkinsturkishspindle #aaronmakesstuff #threewatersfarm #twfjan20 #woolgatherings #huckleberryknits #greenwoodfiberworks


No comments:

Post a Comment