
Featured Post
Spinning with Turkish Spindles: Singles to Plying
My second Fiber Arts related course through FiberyGoodness. This self paced course can be started at any time, and has three sections: S...
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
SQUEEE!!!!! A friend of mine is destashing one of her floor looms a Baby Macomber 24” 8 harness. I’ll be taking it for a test run and so long as we are a good match I’ll be adopting it. I’ve got some saving up to do so if anyone has been thinking about purchasing one of my @fiberygoodness classes the funds will be going towards this loom. I’m so incredibly excited. This extreme enabling is curtesy of the gorgeousness that @spottedewefibers and @longdrawjames have been weaving up lately. I hope some day to weave beautiful things with my handspun. #handspinners #handspinnersofinstagram #handmade #fiberygoodness #handspunstagram #spinstagram #igspinners #spinnersofinstagram #handspun #handspunyarn #wemakeyarn #weaving #weaversofinstagram #weaversofig
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment