Featured Post

Spinning with Turkish Spindles: Singles to Plying

My second Fiber Arts related course through FiberyGoodness. This self paced course can be started at any time, and has three sections: S...

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Ravelry Classic will be going away permanently at the end of the month. I cannot believe with all the time that has passed @hi.ravelry has not done anything critical to alleviate the issues the community is facing nor have they done anything to reassure the community that they are listening. It is more important than ever that we spread the word about my theme so that folks who depend on this site for all the various reasons we love this site can still use it without discomfort. I know that this community is a vital part of keeping this community connected. ❤️ As I have stated from Day 1, I will continue to support my theme for as long as you all need it. To do this though I need your help to ensure anything that needs fixing is known. If you find something that needs some TLC please reach out to me. I will be taking screenshots of various pages in classic this month so I have a visual record I can always look back on. #ravelry #ravelrypro #ravelryaccessibility #ravelrydesigner #handspunstagram #spinstagram #igspinners #spinnersofinstagram #handspun #handspunyarn #fiberfeature #wemakeyarn #fiberyfun365 #spin15aday #knittersofinstagram #crochetersofinstagram #weaversofinstagram #newravelrydesign #knittersofravelry #ravelrycrochet #ravelrydesigner #ravelrydesigners #ravelryupdate #ravelryknitter #ravelryknitters #crochetersofravelry


No comments:

Post a Comment