Featured Post

Spinning with Turkish Spindles: Singles to Plying

My second Fiber Arts related course through FiberyGoodness. This self paced course can be started at any time, and has three sections: S...

Monday, June 21, 2021

I’m super anxious for Tweety the Sparrow to arrive! I’ll only have her for the weekend so I’ve been busy planning everything out for our short adventure together. I’ve been heavily debating what to spin for my 5 grams on the Community bobbin. Then I recalled I have a bin full of samplers. The first sampler I pulled out was this beautiful pigtail by @greenwoodfiberworks that is absolutely the most fitting colorway I could have ever chosen for my contribution to the Community Bobbin. There is nothing I could ever spin that would be more appropriate. I know you all know these are my colors but aside from that these are the colors of where I live near Puget Sound where the colorway gets its name from. Carolyn of @greenwoodfiberworks is from the town I live in and so she has lived and breathed the colors of Puget Sound. She captured the colors so perfectly. 💚💙🤎 #DaedalusSparrowMigrationProgram #SpinningWithTweetyTheSparrow #WhereIsTweetyTheSparrow #daedalusspinningwheels #daedalussparrow #spinwithdaedalus #electricspinner #electricspinningwheel #spinningwheel #igspinnersinspiration #spinningyarn #igspinners #spinnersofinstagram #spinstagram #wemakeyarn #handspunyarn #handspunwool #handspunstagram #spinnersoftheworld #handspinnersofinstagram #handspinning #handspinner #handspinnersofig #spinningwool #yarnspinners #yarnspinnersofinstagram #yarnspirations


No comments:

Post a Comment