Featured Post

Spinning with Turkish Spindles: Singles to Plying

My second Fiber Arts related course through FiberyGoodness. This self paced course can be started at any time, and has three sections: S...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Long Time No Hear

Yesterday night I got a surprising call from my best friend Peter! It's been quite a long time since I've heard from him. I keep thinking to call but end up getting distracted and end up not calling. We used to gather a bunch of friends on Friday night and go midnight bowling and then when bowling was over we'd hang out at Steak and Shake and play Apples to Apples until 2-3 am. Was great times never a dull moment LOL. Unfortunately with the busyness of school we haven't been able to hang out but luckily he's in from from Indianapolis for the week and we'll get a chance to hang out tomorrow and play some games. Looking forward to that it's been quite a long time since I've played any card games. One of my favourites is a Vietnamese game called Tien len also known as 13....hopefully I'm not too rusty hehe

EWM

No comments:

Post a Comment